- CD tin. I originally purchased mine from Shmizz on ebay. I don’t see any for sale in Shmizz’s store these days but I think perhaps these tins would work for this project too.
- The White Letter Stickers are from the “Black & White Basics” Collection by Reminisce. You’d never know it to look at them, though, since they are green! I colored them with a green sharpie marker to make them this color. LOVE the white letters because you can turn them any color you need them to be ~ sooo versatile!!
- Goin’ Bananas Patterned Paper by Reminisce
- Robyn Stripestock Patterned Paper by Reminisce
- Ashville Die Cut by Scenic Route
- Meadow Alcohol ink by Tim Holtz / Ranger Industries (I used this to color the tin.)
- Prima Flower
- Vintage orange button
- Fiskars Paper Edgers: Heartstrings & Clouds
- Green & orange Sharpie markers
This was a fun project, and it was very quick and easy ~ just the way I like projects to be. I painted the tin with Meadow alcohol ink and let it dry. While it was drying, I traced circles on the backs of the papers using my circle template that was meant to be used with the Fiskars Shape Xpress. Then I cut around the circles with the Fiskars paper edgers. I sewed the button to the Prima flower and colored the letter stickers green. Then I attached all the pieces to the tin, and traced around the letter stickers with the orange Sharpie. So simple!
Thanks for dropping by. 🙂 Hope you are having a lovely and creative day.