My scanner cut off the side of this layout, so I took another photo with the digital camera. Unfortunately the light isn’t so great this afternoon and so this is another not-so-stellar photo, complete with glare from the flash. *sigh* But at least you will get the idea. 🙂
My husband and I spend a lot of time at the beach. It’s one of the perks of living in California…
Supplies Used in this Scrapbook Layout:
- Shelley Stripestock Paper by Reminisce ~ It’s double-sided; I used the side that is a gorgeous red with grid pattern. The other side is a fun vibrant stripe. Love this versatile paper! I’ve used a bunch of it and am planning on getting more.
- Hula Girl Patterned Paper From the Tropical Fusion Collection by Reminisce
- The Letters in “Manhattan” were spelled out using “Winter Wonderland” Alphabet Stickers. Yes, you can count on me to always find a way to use winter themed supplies in a summer themed scrapbook layout. This ability seems to be one of my trademarks! Haha. Guess you can’t accuse me of not “thinking outside the box”, anyway…
- The “Beach” sticker is from the Surf Shop Journal Sticker Sheet by Reminisce
- A Day at the Beach Li’l Stamp Set by Inque Boutique
- Dye Ink by Rubber Stampede
- Aqua Blue Cardstock
- Blue Prismacolor Marker (Although, I am wishing I had Copic Markers!)
- Tsukineko Walnut Ink
Thanks for dropping by! Hope you are having a lovely weekend.