Want to crochet some hearts in pretty Valentine-friendly colors — red, pinks, lavender, white or other colors? I have some inspiration to share with you; I already whipped up few of these lovelies, and I’ve made the free patterns available to you on the Internet. You’re invited to grab ’em if you like.
- Heart at Top of Picture: Here’s a two-color crocheted heart square worked from a charted design.Click here for the chart, plus a larger heart picture and more info.
- Heart Shapes Pictured at Middle Left and Lower Right: Click here to see the free crochet pattern for these hearts.
- Lower Left Heart: Click here to get the pattern and the chart you need for crocheting this design.
- Ribbon Trim: This ribbon trim is very easy to crochet and it makes the perfect coordinate to any of these heart designs. Click here to get the trim pattern.
- You can find many more crochet heart patterns on the Internet.