I’ve been busy creating new paper crafts projects. Today I’m posting a new daily planner layout featuring a goals list, habit tracker and bunches of other elements that will help to facilitate planning. I’m entering this project in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge with the theme of “Anything Goes”. This week Simon Says Stamp is featuring their own branded products; I happen to have a set of their stamps, and I love it!
The set I have is called “Hand Crafted With Love”. If you look carefully on my planner layout, you can see a couple of cute stamped images from this set. One is the adorable little pair of scissors, and the other is the stamped ball of yarn with the crochet hook.
List of Craft Supplies Needed for Creating This Daily Planner Layout Featuring Rainbows, Butterflies and Flowers
- Glitter Washi Tape by Graphic 45
- Turquoise patterned washi tape by Recollections
- Page from the “Wild Styled” Guided Journal by the Happy Planner / Me & My Big Ideas (I covered up all of the journaling prompts with my stamped images and washi tapes, because the journaling prompts on that particular page didn’t inspire me today).
- Vertical Habit Tracker sticker from the “Year to Shine Goals” sticker book by the Happy Planner / Me & My Big Ideas
- Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink Pad by Tim Holtz
- Tracker Stamp by P13
- Milo’s ABCs Alphabet Stamps by Lawn Fawn
Thanks so much for checking out my project! I sincerely appreciate your interest.
Posted By: Amy Solovay
This page was last updated on 8-2-2022.