Yesterday I posted pics of a floral greeting card I made for Pinkfresh Studio’s July challenge. The challenge is to incorporate sparkles, glitter, metallics or other sorts of shimmer and shine into any paper craft project.
Pictured here, you can see the second project I made to enter in this challenge. It’s a daily planner layout featuring rainbows, butterflies and flowers.
I LOVE how colorful, sparkly and eye-catching this turned out — although it doesn’t look quite as pretty in the pics because the sparkles don’t show up very well in the photos.
List of Craft Supplies Needed for Creating This Daily Planner Layout Featuring Rainbows, Butterflies and Flowers
- Glitter Washi Tape by Graphic 45
- Pinkfresh Studio Reasons to Smile Patterned Paper
- Pinkfresh Studio Take Pride Stamp Set
- Pink and White Polka Dotted Washi Tape by Studio Calico
- Mom Block Pad by the Happy Planner / Me & My Big Ideas
- Rainbow sticker & other planner stickers by the Happy Planner / Me & My Big Ideas
- Carved Pumpkin Distress Oxide Ink Pad by Tim Holtz
- Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink Pad
- Tracker Stamp by P13
- Scalloped Decorative Scissors by EK Success
Thanks so much for viewing my project! I sincerely appreciate your interest.
More Craft Projects Featuring Supplies by Pinkfresh Studio
More Paper Craft Project Ideas
- Bold Black and White Greeting Card With Warm Glow Accents Featuring Supplies by Gina K Designs
- Card Making Idea: “Warmest Wishes” Floral Card Featuring Stamps by Gina K Designs
- Card Making Idea: “Warmest Wishes” Slimline Card Featuring Stamps by Gina K Designs
Posted By: Amy Solovay
This page was last updated on 8-2-2022.