I am so excited about the latest web site I have been designing and creating. The web site is all about Clear Albums! Clear albums are one of the newest hot trends in scrapbooking, altered books, and art journals.
If you’re not already familiar with clear albums, here are some informational web pages on the Clearalbums.com web site that I have put together so far. (More are coming soon.)
- Introduction to clear albums
- General Instructions For How To Design a Clear album
- How To Make New Pages For Your Clear Albums
- Frequently Asked Questions About Clear Albums.
Some Manufacturers of Clear Albums:
- Clear Scraps
- Tinkering Ink: you have got to see their amazing, brand new for 2008, “Peek-a-boo” Albums which are chipboard and acrylic!
- Maya Road (Their albums are actually “Sheer” albums, not clear albums, and they also have a whole collection of beautiful sheer embellishments too.)
- Prima Marketing: LOVE their new “Build-A-Book” concept! Very creative!
- Pageframe Designs
- Rusty Pickle
- D. Reeves Design House
- Zutter also released brand new acrylic album covers for the Zutter Bind It All Machine!
I have been working on a few new mini books using clear albums that I will be revealing soon. Can’t wait to show them to you! Also, I am planning on organizing a design team for clearalbums.com too! So please stay tuned for details.
Thanks so much for dropping by! I really appreciate your interest in my blog and in my artwork. Hope you are having a fabulously interesting and creative Monday, and that your week is off to a good start!