My husband and I used to love hanging out in this park, roller blading, watching the ducks in the lake, and people watching. It’s prettiest during the spring time when these gorgeous trees are in bloom.
- Tsukineko Walnut Ink, in Cherry Blossom.
- Patterned Papers are by Reminisce: the pink paper on the bottom is “Ice storm white” from the “Snow Globe” line. It looks pink because I squirted it with the Cherry Blossom ink mentioned above. This paper is so perfect for walnut inking on ~ it is hefty enough to take the ink without warping, and it colors up really beautifully. Plus it is so distressed and “shabby” to start with that it already has a textured look to it. I just love this paper!
- The blue paper is the Ã‚â€œBlizzard BlueÃ‚â€ design, which is also from “Snow Globe” line. I squirted it with a bit of Cherry Blossom ink too. Just love how well this combo accents my photos. 🙂
- Pink and blue polka dot ribbons
- The alphabet stickers are by Basic Grey; they are from the Romani (Gypsy) line.
- The doodling was done with a gel pen.