This layout shows off some pics I took of Mike in Mexico. OK, so I showed this to some people and it’s been pointed out to me that there are a lot of places besides Mexico that you can take quads on the beach. 🙂 thanks guys…that is good to know. You sure can’t do it at any of the beaches that we go to here. I kinda wish you could, because it was so much fun. Gotta go back to Mexico soon! I sure would love to.
Scrapbooking Supplies Used in This Layout:
- The most visible patterned paper is the Ã‚â€œBlizzard BlueÃ‚â€ design from ReminisceÃ‚â€™’s Ã‚â€œSnow GlobeÃ‚â€ line.
- The orange patterned paper is “Wave Rider” from the “Surf Shop” line by Reminisce.
- The journaling blocks, brackets, arrows, and other stickers are mostly from the “Surf Shop” line by Reminisce.
- There is one journaling block sticker that is from the “Great Outdoors” collection by Reminisce. (It’s the gray one.)
- The alphabet stickers are by Basic Grey; they are from the Romani (Gypsy) line.
- Blue cardstock