A very dear friend of ours works at the zoo. She is also a talented photographer! Mike and I were so excited because she offered to take us behind the scenes at the zoo. We even got to pet the cheetah and take pictures with him. It was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! Pretty Amazing!
- Leopard Alphabet from the Wild Things Collection by Reminisce
- Wild Things Journal Stickers by Reminisce
- Cheetah Patterned Paper by Reminisce
- Beige / Tan Cardstock
- Black Marker
- Walnut Ink
- The dotted pattern was hand painted on the cardstock using walnut inks.
- I also colored most of the stickers with walnut inks because I wanted them to look warmer, and not so “bright white” against the other patterned papers.
- I doodled diagonal lines around the edges of the cardstock for additional visual interest. (If you’re not a doodler, you could always stitch with a sewing machine, or hand embroider, or stamp some border patterns to get a similar effect.)