Today I Worked on…
- …a bunch of crafts blog posts that are scheduled to post during the holiday season
- …trying to understand online advertising better; reading what a bunch of successful bloggers and website owners have to say about it, and their recommendations for various ad networks
…was kind of hurried, but at least I got out there. I did:
- A warm-up consisting of various stretches, head rolls, etc.
- 50 situps
- 10 ab crunches
- Various machines at the free gym — these are machines where the workout comes from lifting your own body weight. 15 biceps, 15 triceps, 25 delts / triceps, 40 legs.
- There was more, but that was most of the workout.
About the Author: Amy Solovay is a freelance writer with a background in textile design. She has been crocheting and crafting since childhood, and knitting since she was a teenager. Her work also appears at KnittingandCrochet.net , ArtsWithCrafts.com and Crochet-Books.com. Amy sends out a free knitting and crochet newsletter so interested crafters can easily keep up with her new patterns and tutorials. If you’re already an Instagram user, Amy also invites you to follow her on Instagram.
This page was last updated on 7-9-2019.